Narvalia Midnight

6 de julio de 2010

I will try to fix you (Fix you - Coldplay + Rise & fall - Craig Davis ft. Sting)

Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,
and it seems as though the writings on the wall.

Those are that situations when you try your best
but you don't succeed.
When you get what you want but not what you need.
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep...

Now I know that everything is gonna change,
but remember that you are all that we are searching for.

However hard we try it,
our life was never gonna be the same,
because all this situation,
makes that things change.

Now you are too concerned with all the things you should own,
but I'm beginning to lose my integrity.

I never used to be a troublemaker,
but because of you, I would cross the hell.
So I burnt all my bridges now
and there's nowhere left for me to turn.

You always said I should learn,
and I promise you that I did it from the best.
But now I say you that hurts me to see you like this.

The tears come streaming down your face
because you lose something you cannot replace.
Because I love someone but it goes to waste
You ask: Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

Let me try to fix you.

Narvalia Midnight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario